Van Buren County Fair Queen Pageants
Sponsor: FAYE'S DIAMOND MINE
Baby & Rodeo Queen - Friday, September 15, 2017
Fair Pageants, Saturday, September 16, 2017
Contact Corrine Weatherly at 501-745-8100 for a copy of the registration form.
VAN BUREN COUNTY FAIR PAGEANT RULES
- All contestants must be legal residents of Van Buren County for 90 days prior to the county contest.
- All contestants must for Miss and below titles MUST never have been married or had children.
- All contestants must agree to release the Van Buren County Livestock Shoe and Fair Association from all liability.
- Manners, behavior, appearance and grooming will be observed at all times from registration through the official ending of the contest.
- Any display of poor sportsmanship and/or unbecoming conduct, interference, or any behavioral problem created by the contestant, parent, relative, or supporter of a contestant may result in disqualification of the contestant from current and all future contests.
- No former title holder will be allowed to compete in the same division which they formerly reined.
- All winners will be crowned after their division has been judged.
- Scores sheets or scores will not be given to the contestant.
- Registration will occur the Thursday and Friday before the contest. Practice will be in the GW Building from 6 to 8 PM both of these days.
- VBC Fair Association is not responsible for any confusion over contest start times. There are no exceptions to the registration form start times.
- The Junior, Senior, Mrs. and Senior Mrs. Queens will represent VBC Fair at the Arkansas State Fair Queen Pageants. This is a requirement as part of their service hours as the VBC reigning fair queen. Other local events may require their appearance.
- One parent or attendant is allowed backstage up through the age of 12. Ages 13 and over, NO parent or attendant will be allowed backstage. Helpers will be available when needed.